graphics tour@print museum

REMINDER!!  With address and directions below invitation.
******************************

         O  P  E  N     I  N  V  I  T  A  T  I  O  N

        to join the Otis Letterpress Class field trip

       to the International Printing Museum, Carson, CA

                                      March 21st
                             Tuesday evening at 7pm
                     GRAPHICS TOUR

The Museum is located at 315 East Torrance Blvd, Carson, below the junction
of the 110, 405 and 91 Freeways.

Exit Torrance Blvd from the 110 Freeway (you will see the Alpine Village
there), take Torrance Blvd. East, or left, 1/2 mile to 315 Torrance Blvd.
We are on the north side of the street immediately after the stoplight for
K-Mart.
As you enter the gated parking lot, you may park immediately on your right
along the museum building.
You may also park on the street in front of the building.
Please enter the museum from the front.
Donít forget the $6.00 admission fee.

Linda Dare
Otis Lab Press