Re: aftermarket cartridges

I do not have an Epson;  my printer is an HP, professional version.  I tried
buying generic cartridges for it and had nothing but trouble with them.  I
had to refill the cartridges with the ink they supplied.  I almost ruined my
printer.  After the fact, I found out that is the worst thing you can do for
your printer.

I am just graduating from Graphic Design school in May, and my instructors
all have Epsons. They said that never use generic cartridges. The ink is not
the same consistency and ensuing problems result. SOmetimes it ruins the
printer.

Just my opinion.