Re: aftermarket cartridges

I think what I have seen here is people looking for archival inks for
their printers which Epson, HP, etc don't seem to be making.  These
aren't a low cost alternative, but a higher priced archival
substitute.  It would be nice if the printer companies would see the
need for this type ink and make it to work with the printers they
manufacture and sell.  Has anybody had any good/bad experience with
the third party archival inks?  Right now, I don't think I have a
choice as I don't think these inks are made for the Epson Stylus
Color 800, but have been hoping they will be available soon, or that
I'll get a new printer for which they are available.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity