Re: Apprenticeships

Sarah:

If you want to wait just a bit, I'm signing up apprentices for the winter
of 2002. For more informaiton on my apprenticeship program, go to my=
 website:
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/workshop.html

Cordially,

Pat Baldwin

At 11:44 AM 03/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi!  I am an artist/writer living in Montclair, NJ.  I am fairly new to
>the book arts, but have quickly fallen in love with the process of
>making books.  I have been taking classes to learn binding, letterpress,
>etching, and silkscreen, but feel that I need to be printing/binding on
>a more full-time basis.  Is anyone out there looking for a very fast
>learning , responsible, enthusiastic assistant? =20
---
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
        =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711