Re: Corporate Book Opporunities

It's very interesting to see this thread about selling custom books to
corporations and/or ad agencies. I have two questions.

What hourly labor rate are corporations or agencies generally willing to
pay? Of course, I realize that rates probably vary around the country,
but an idea of what other binders are billing to corporate customers
would be very helpful for estimating purposes.

Second, what structures sell the best? Are corporations/agencies most
interested in custom books, binders, portfolios, boxes, or other?

Thanks!

Laura

Laura Russell
Graphic Designer