Re: paste paper & vinyl

Dear Regis,

My concern about applying paste papers or paints directly to the vinyl of these binders is
the tendency of vinyl to relax and contract in warm / cold temperatures. It's possible
that papers applied might control this, whereas paints applied directly might be subjected
to the stresses of expansion & contraction. I am assuming this kind of working journal
might occasionally get left in the car in the heat or cold. --Dave.

--
Unlike a skiving knife, Ockham's Razor is a two-edged blade.
David J. Lawrence