Re: why I pulled my book from the show...

Not knowing all of the legal details,  it is hard to say. But, I would assume
that since the item was under the show's control then they would be
completely responsible for  any damage occuring.  I would have voiced by
concern to the responsibile person and let them know that if there was damage
that they would be held completely responsible, then I would have left the
item in their care.   Only if they would not assume that responsiblity would
I have pulled the item.
DT Fletcher