Re: why I pulled my book from the show...

>What would you have done?

Given the curator a choice: move it now, compensate me for damages, (and I get
to assess damages), otherwise it walks.

I've had a piece *vandalized* at an exhibit in a public spaces (a
library!), so maybe I'm
more sensitized than average. You're right, it is your work, and the
curator did not
seem to share your level of concern. An agreement beforehand might have been
helpful, but it sounds like this curator was not sufficiently
experienced to be making
the right decisions.

Bill Whitley