Re: why I pulled my book.

>If you're not able to attend your exhibition, it's often a good idea to
>have someone who lives in the town where you have the work displayed, go
>and take a picture of the work, just for your own satisfaction (and
>protection).

This reminds me of a horror story a friend told me - she was asked to be a
juror for an exhibition of work that was later to be auctioned to benefit a
charity. When she arrived at the 'opening', they had displayed all the
artwork along with the other donated items - painting, prints and artist's
books were displayed with 50 lb. bags of dog food and gift certificates for
free oil changes.

Yikes

Roberta
Pendleton, OR