Re: Pulling your book from the show

Many of the comments have regarded the poor display of this book as a
personal issue of the artist.  While it is, it also isn't.  As the book arts
remain relatively unknown by the public and even by some art circles, book
artists indirectly teach others how to behave with books by showing high
regard for their creations.  If the book had remained in such an unsuitable
place, visitors to the exhibit might have assumed that was an appropriate
book display and that artists' books are not that special or they would be
treated better.   For this, I applaud the rescuing of the book for that
particular book's sake and for the rest of our books.