Re: course and slides for lecture

Dear Robbin-I misplaced your phone #. When is your course? March or April
26?)I am interested but involved every Sunday until about 3pm (counting
travel time to Brooklyn.)
If I just came sat. and had a short tutorial some other time to make up for
Sunday would that work? let me know at your convenience. I also wanted to
know if you have any slides of your work that you would part with for a talk
i'm putting together for elementary school teachers on alternative book
forms. I'm looking for accordian, scroll, shaped and other alternative
structures of books-as well as books whose structure in some way reflects
the contents-
Please let me knmow soon as I need to plan for an event that's coming up
soon. Many thanks, Barbara Valenta