Re: course and slides for lecture

Can we please keep personal notes, well, personal. If we can't seem to
find the person, look for the original posting in archive,
<http://www.philobiblon.com>, then Book_Arts-L FAQ, or look in your sent
mail folder/out box if you've already corresponded.

Likewise, if we're looking for a past posting check in the
archive. They're all there. It's even searchable. For convenience, I've
also included this information in the "footer" ("header" for digest
subscribers) and on the FROM line of every message.

Other things you'll find in the FAQ are the commands/addresses for setting
various subscription options.

Thank you,

Peter

Listowner: Book_Arts-L
Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>