Resources in Paris?

I am looking for recommendations for book and paper resources in Paris. Also
any shops for fine textiles, buttons, new or antique, threads and yarns to be
used for making boxes and portfolios cases.

I would also appreciate any recommendations for galleries or current
exhibitions of book and papers arts or photography.

I leave tonight for a very short trip.

Thank you.

Susan Friedman
Chicago, IL