Weeding -> Re: When bad things happen to good books.

While I'm sure that there are bad cases, in principle I have no problem
with weeding. Not everything can be maintained or needs to be. It's a
complex issue, loaded with emotion, and "stakeholders."

It's a topic which has been beaten to death on numerous lists.

p.

At 01:00 PM 3/15/00 -0600, you wrote:
>By far the worst enemy of books are library directors and their foul =
>weeding policies.

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography