Re: Resources in Paris?

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Susan Friedman wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for book and paper resources in Paris.
> I leave tonight for a very short trip.
Go to my web-site below and click WOID. Heey, there's a whole
phare-chelauguenaire (pardon my French) street of those (rue du Pont
Louis-Philippe)...

Sorry the trip's so short..

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.