Teaching and books

Barbara
    I believe we may have been in touch before. I've been teaching book
workshops in the schools for the past ten years. I wrote Multicultural
books to Make and Share and have a new book, Super Pop-up Reports for
American History just out. I am working on a website which should be up
by the end of the week. It will have info on my workshops and books plus
Teaching Tips , resources, Projects, etc. It might be of interest to the
teachers- http://www.makingbooks.com. I'd like to list your pop-up book
on pop-ups in the resources section. Don't have the specifics here.
Could you email them to me soon? Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan