Klucel G - Australia

--------------A03A96E4F48E6C870906F42A

Appealing to all the Australian readers out there - we have been trying
to find an Australian distributor for Klucel G or Celugel with no luck
at all. Does anyone know where we can buy it here? Several libraries and
museums have been less than helpful, although we know they use it.

Any leads greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Ian Bates
 Sage Old Books