website additions

Besides several calligraphic additions to my website

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

there are two new artist books in my own gallery and a delightful combination
book in the gallery belonging to Joanne Chynoweth.

Thought you might like to have a look at these.

regards
cecilia

cecilia sharpley
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com