New Deadlines!

--------------BCA3809E5D7F66215A211E46

The proposal deadlines for both the Summer 2000 Residencies and the 2000
Book and Paper Arts Biennial at the Columbia College Chicago Center for
Book and Paper Arts
have changed!
The new dates are:
Redsidency proposals are due March 31st, 2000;
Book and Paper Arts Biennial Exhibition 2000 entries are due April 14th,
2000.
Prospectus and entry details for both the residencies and the
exhibitions can be downloaded from our website:
www.colum.edu/centers/bpa,
or we can send them to you if you call: 312-344-6630 or fax:
312-344-8082

Melissa Jay Craig

--------------BCA3809E5D7F66215A211E46

begin:vcard
n:;
tel;quoted-printable;work:312-344-6635 direct=3B 312-344-6630 general
tel;fax:312-344-8082
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.colum.edu/centers/bpa
org:Columbia College;Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
adr:;;1104 South Wabash, 2nd Floor;Chicago;IL;60605;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:mcraig@popmail.colum.edu
title:Exhibitions Coordinator, Faculty
fn:Melissa Jay Craig