FYI

Hi Book artists,
Came across this update on the Book Arts List, thought I would send it
along.....
Cheers,
Sharon

The proposal deadlines for both the Summer 2000 Residencies and the 2000
Book and Paper Arts Biennial at the Columbia College Chicago Center for
Book and Paper Arts
have changed!
The new dates are:
Redsidency proposals are due March 31st, 2000;
Book and Paper Arts Biennial Exhibition 2000 entries are due April 14th,
2000.
Prospectus and entry details for both the residencies and the
exhibitions can be downloaded from our website:
www.colum.edu/centers/bpa,
or we can send them to you if you call: 312-344-6630 or fax:
312-344-8082

Melissa Jay Craig