Intro and Question

Hi,

I'm new here and am a beginning book artist. *Very* beginning, although
I have a few writing credits on my resume and have worked in libraries
(public and university) since I was 16 yrs. old.

I want to use copper or tin in a book (although the idea is not
completely formulated yet as to just what I'm planning--I plan to
surprise myself, I guess) and wonder if any of you know where I would
get thin, but not too thin, sheets of copper or tin (lumber yards?). If
you have tips for using these two metals, those would be nice to read
as well. I'm assuming just a good pair of snips is all I really need.

Kathie Meyer

=====
"If I were blind, I would still take pleasure in holding a beautiful book."

--Sylvester De Sarcy