Re: Intro and Question

<< [ . . .]
 I want to use copper or tin in a book (although the idea is not
 completely formulated yet as to just what I'm planning--I plan to
 surprise myself, I guess) and wonder if any of you know where I would
 get thin, but not too thin, sheets of copper or tin (lumber yards?). If
 you have tips for using these two metals, those would be nice to read
 as well. I'm assuming just a good pair of snips is all I really need.

 Kathie Meyer

 =====
 "If I were blind, I would still take pleasure in holding a beautiful book."

 --Sylvester De Sarcy  >>

Some recycling places will sell you metals cheaply.  Junk yards might, as
well.

E. Penrose