Re: Intro and Question

I suggest you start with a kids' art supply house catalog; these companies sell
squares of thin copper, for relief sculpture.  Then, ask the company where you
can get larger sizes from the roll of such; perhaps they will supply to you
before cutting, because you will be using what's considered a small amount, for
now, to experiment on your early books.
            I'm so ready with an answer because I too, am planning to have some
fun with