thin, sheets of copper or tin

I am quite sure AMACO -- Americn Art Clay Co??? has a line of .003 and .005"
thick sheets of 4 or 5 different metals -- usually sold through hobby stores
and craft stores. I used some of it to make boxes.

If you can't find them, write and I will root through my stash -- where I have
samples with the labels and addresses still in place.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and