Re: I would rather burn them

How do you decide who will appreciate your printing equipment?
What rules of use do you use?

I can see all sides of this issue but would like to know
how some of you deal with it.

I can't imagine that Art never looks or enjoys his books,
but does he share with friends or no one?

I have cried over some of the books I've seen defaced by
the uncaring public, but, in theory agree that the information
in them should be available to a wide range of people since
I am one of those who cannot afford to acquire a library like
Jack's.  I have to admit that Jack is generous with the information
in his library on several discussion lists when questions are
asked.

Again, how do each of those with large libraries, printing equipment,
etc. deal with the sharing?

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC
brownjm@musc.edu