Re: New website

--=====================_24293470==_.ALT

Susan,

I think your website is great - easy to navigate and full of great tips.
As I was reading your materials and tools section - I wondered if you had
ever thought of getting a japanese hole punch for making your holes for
japanese bindings instead of the nail.  I got one after seeing it at PBI at
Haystack last year - and I love it! It's very fast and clean and good for
workshops in lieu of a drill press.
Just a thought...

p.s. got mine at TALAS.
Thanks for sharing your info-

Michelle

>http://www.makingbooks.com
>I hope you find it useful and I welcome your comments and suggestions.
>
>in good spirit,
>Susan
>
>Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
>Newburyport, MA
>http://www.makingbooks.com

--=====================_24293470==_.ALT

I think your website is great - easy to navigate and full of great
tips.<br>
As I was reading your materials and tools section - I wondered if you had
ever thought of getting a japanese hole punch for making your holes for
japanese bindings instead of the nail.&nbsp; I got one after seeing it at
PBI at Haystack last year - and I love it! It's very fast and clean and
good for workshops in lieu of a drill press.&nbsp; <br>
Just a thought...<br>
p.s. got mine at TALAS.<br>
Thanks for sharing your info-<br>
Michelle <br>
I hope you find it useful and I welcome your comments and
suggestions.<br>
in good spirit,<br>
Susan<br>
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord<br>