NAMTA

The National Art Materials Trade Association is having its trade show in
Anaheim this year. Is anyone from this list going to be there?

Can anyone help me find a reasonably priced hotel near the Anahein Convention
Center. Are there book arts related places of interest near Anaheim? I am
California ignorant (sorry) and Disney allergic (not sorry).

Alice
Paper Pleasures
Denver, snow