Re: NAMTA

I will be there -- but do not have any info on motels.  I think there is a
printing museum somewhere in southern Cal. Someone on this list might have the address.

Alice Turak wrote: The National Art Materials Trade Association is having its
trade show in
 Anaheim this year. Is anyone from this list going to be there? .. snip ...

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and