Re: I would rather burn them

In a message dated 03/20/2000 5:47:37 PM, cav@STORM.CA writes:

<< There are ancient tools which I would dearly love to see a single surviving
example of.  Just to understand how it was constructed, so I could build and
use my own with greater confidence.  So yes, I guess the CONCEPT of a tool
would, in some cases, be quite useful indeed. >>

Thanks, Rick. It has always bothered me, this conservation that does not
conserve. Your explanation makes perfect sense and I can now see the need.
Barbara Harman