Re: YES glue

--0-1365180540-953609320=:1280

--- Andres Hinojosa  wrote:> I discovered the YES glue in San Francisco, last> year, and am unable to find> it again in the States, is there anybody knowing> where in NYC I could find> it, please.   _____________________________________________________I know that Daniel Smith carries it even by the gallon.http://www.danielsmith.comI can't give you a source in NY but several art stores in my area(TN)do carry it. I special ordered my latest gallon through my local art store.Hope that helps.

C. Carlene Taylor
Taylor Maide Designs
http://www.taylormaidedesigns.homestead.com
http://www.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/paperarts
http://www.suite101.com/myhome.cfm/tmd

--- Andres Hinojosa <titohinojosa@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
> I discovered the YES glue in San Francisco, last
> year, and am unable to find
> it again in the States, is there anybody knowing
> where in NYC I could find
> it, please.   _____________________________________________________
I know that Daniel Smith carries it even by the gallon.
http://www.danielsmith.com

I can't give you a source in NY but several art stores in my area(TN)do carry it. I special ordered my latest gallon through my local art store.

Hope that helps.
<BR><BR>C. Carlene Taylor <br>
Taylor Maide Designs <br>
http://www.taylormaidedesigns.homestead.com <br>