Re: NAMTA

What are the dates of the NAMTA conference?  Does anyone have contact
information about registration?  My most recent AAA Tour Guide, Valid through
1/2000, lists dozens of hotels & motels in Anaheim.  They range in price from
$39  to $225 per night.  A rough estimate of the average would be around $70.
 If the conference is around the time of the Spring Break, I would imagine it
will be crowded and probably more expensive.

Hope this helps.

Dick LeGrue
Huntington Beach, CA