CORRECTION: New schedule of classes by Daniel E. Kelm and The Garage Annex School for Book Arts. Spring - Autumn 2000

PLEASE NOTE CORRECTED EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DANIEL KELM BELOW.

The workshops are located in Easthampton, MA.

p.

Daniel E. Kelm and The Garage Annex School for Book Arts
present
Workshops for Spring, Summer, and Autumn 2000

(Our class brochure includes several line drawings of structures that will be
taught. If you would like to receive our class brochure please contact us at
413-527-8044. Email: Foliotrope@aol.com)

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography