Re: A visit to Montreal

Ron,
It is obvious to me that all your information about Quebec comes from the
English part of Canada.  We (the French Canadian or "Quebecois") would like
to live in peace and love and have the right to keep our culture and identity
alive and well.  So before to make judment, you should learn the history of
Quebec and how the English speaking Canadian REPRESSED the "Quebecois" and
how the Federal goverment didn't allow the Quebec economy to florish like
Ontario for so many years.
Quebec is doing much better now, since the French Speaking Quebecois got hold
of the economy and prosper, but they had to fight and still have to.
Enough said, and thank you to allow me to respond.
Monique Lallier, originally from Montreal, living in North Carolina.