Re: A visit to Montreal

Thank you Monique.

Now, can we P-p-p-p-p-p-please get back to book arts. Note, you're all on
your best behavior since I'm not currently moderating due to technical
problems.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography