Re: National Library of Quebec

In a message dated 3/20/0 9:39:06 PM, ron@PSYMON.COM writes:

<< Uh, no offense, but is that for real? How can Quebec -- a *province* --
have a "national" library?>>

La Bibliotheque Nationale du Quebec. That translates into English as "The
National Library of Quebec" as far as I can discern. My bindings were
exhibited there, along with others participating in an international
exhibition in 1988...There's even a BIG sign outside the building with the
name of the institution, and the catalogue of that exhibition (and other
publications) indicates the same nomenclature.

pmg