True international exchange

This recent thread on the L, dealing with Canadian/Quebecois/national
nomenclature, makes me think that the list is working in an ideal way. We've
all learned a great deal more about Canada, its bookbinders and artists, the
meaning of words and nuances, the generosity shown by sharing information.
Thanks to all who contributed to the discussion, for your willingness to
explain and clarify for all of "the people".

Paula Marie Gourley