Book Fairs & Trade Shows

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF9339.B4E52BC0

I am trying to gather information on upcoming book fairs and trade shows =
on the West coast.  Actually,  I am also open to other venues where I =
might be able to get booth/table space for Book Central.  I'll be at the =
upcoming Printers' Fair on April 29th @ Fort Mason in San Francisco and =
would like to participate in a few more.  If anyone has any info on =
upcoming events I'd greatly appreciate if you could pass it on to me.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF9339.B4E52BC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am trying to gather information on =
upcoming book=20
fairs and trade shows on the West coast.&nbsp; Actually,&nbsp; I am also =
open to=20
other venues where I might be able to get booth/table space for Book=20
Central.&nbsp; I'll be at the upcoming Printers' Fair on April 29th @ =
Fort Mason=20
in San Francisco and would like to participate in a few more.&nbsp; If =
anyone=20
has any info on upcoming events I'd greatly appreciate if you could pass =
it on=20
to me.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BF9339.B4E52BC0--