novice question about binding one book

I have put together a tribute book for someone and would like to have it
bound nicely but I need advice/recommendations/referrals. The book is a
collection of stories and photos and is about 120 pages long. I currently
have it in a Word document to be printed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper. I only want to
bind one book -- for the person we're honoring.

I've read a little bit about bookbinding on the web. I assume since I only
have access to an 8 1/2 x 11 printer, I'll only be able to do 'perfect
binding.' I would really like a nice hard-cover book. I am willing to pay
someone to bind it but I only have about a month before I'm supposed to
present the book to him. I'm in the Boston area.

I would appreciate any help you could give me on this question. Thank you in
advance.

Sperry