Recent comments about Quebec

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01BF9378.C94EB380

I feel slightly battered by the e-mails received today on visiting =
Montreal, both about Quebec separatism and about the big-bad English =
population of Quebec.  To set the record straight, rights were and still =
are being trampled on both sides of the fence.  This is not an issue I =
expected to encounter in a Book Arts list. Caryl Peters =20

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01BF9378.C94EB380

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I feel slightly battered by the =
e-mails received=20
today on visiting Montreal, both about Quebec separatism and about the =
big-bad=20
English population of Quebec.&nbsp; To set the record straight, rights =
were and=20
still are being trampled on both sides of the fence.&nbsp; This is not =
an issue=20
I expected to encounter in a Book Arts list. Caryl Peters&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004C_01BF9378.C94EB380--