Re: A visit to Montreal

At 11:09 PM 3/21/2000 -0500, I wrote:
>I promise not to try to understand again.

I forgot to add -- NOT!<g>

Ron ;)

PS. My apologies to everyone -- French, English and otherwise -- for
starting a thread that obviously is a very touchy subject. I truly meant no
harm, I genuinely just wanted to understand (which, unfortunately, I still
don't -- perhaps even less now than I did before). :/

On CD? How Peacefully The Trees-> http://www.psymon.com/art/
A Letter To An Imaginary Friend-> http://www.psymon.com/letter/
Sterling Moon Specialty Coffees-> http://www.sterlingmoon.com