Re: A visit to Montreal

In my last message, I mentioned the Quebec National Archives. This is
another place that I suggest that you visit while in Montreal They have
just moved to a new installation in the old Simpson's building on
Ste-Catherine street in downtown Montreal. You will find archives of
all kinds... historical documents, church records, photograph collections
etc.

You should enjoy your visit to Montreal, as millions others have each year.
Montrealers will receive you well, whether they are French or English
speaking. Bienvenue =E0 Montr=E9al.

Ronald L=E9ger
*  rleger@email.com                      *
*  ICQ# 6561520                          *
*  http://www.total.net/~legerr          *