studio layout

I am moving into a studio space in our building that is twice the size I am
currently working in (woohoo!) - right now I am pulling paper right next to
my press, trying to finish a binding for a client next to cans of ink, you
know the story. And, I admit, I am not the tidiest person in the world -
great intentions, poor follow-through. My goal is to create discrete areas
in the room so that every task has its own place. (papermaking, printing,
binding, etc.)

Does anyone have any suggestions, either in terms of floor layout or just
little organizing tips that they would like to pass along?

Thanks in advance -
Best wishes,
Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net