Re: YES Glue

Yes glue does in fact turn yellow. I recently pulled out a collage I had done
about 9 years ago and there was yellowing in an area where Yes glue was used.
I'm smarter now and use archival products.  I would never consider using Yes
glue for a permanent piece of art work.

Sally Lancaster
Public Services & Exhibit Librarian