Re: Recent comments about Quebec

I am the person asking for information on Montreal.  I am sorry that my
question has provoked the subsidiary discussion about  separatism and
vocabulary, but I am very appreciative of the information I have received
about Book Arts in Montreal.

Many Thanks to those of you who have sent information.

Cheers. Edith.