Re: YES Glue

--- julie Chen <Bookorama@AOL.COM> wrote:
> I've jeard from many different sources (including a
> paper conservator) that
> Yes Paste is not archival even though it says so on
> the label. I've heard
> that it will eventually turn brown and discolor the
> paper after only a few
> years time. Has anyone had first-hand experience
> with this?
>
> Julie

I too would be interested in information about Yes
Paste. What it is made of and how it holds up. I'm
generally not working as a conservator but I certainly
want to be making a quality product. I enjoy the
ability to have it ready to use and a consistent
product. Does anyone have another suggestion?

Thanks in advance-

=====
C. Carlene Taylor
Taylor Maide Designs