Gocco Printer

I am considering buying a Gocco Printer, but have two questions:

First, how opaque are the inks? For example, I want to print silver
metallic ink on black paper stock. Will the silver hold up against the black?

Second. How much image resolution is lost in the process? I have a 600
dpi laser printer that I will use to expose the master and don't mind
its resolution. But, if the resolution deteriorates too much, my image
will get fuzzier which I don't want.

Any other thoughts on how well this machine works would be appreciated.

Thanks for your input,

Laura Russell