Re: fading ink

Mark,

I don't know the answer to this, but I have restored some old autograph books
in which the blue inks were fading/faded, but the black inks were clear and
bright.  I've asked colleagues about it a couple of times, but have never
gotten a good answer.

Jack Thompson--do you have any wisdom to share about these inks?

Carol Pratt
Eugene, OR

=======