National Art Materials Trade Association (NAMTA)

NAMTA's international convention and trade show is in Anaheim, California,
April 26-29 at the Anaheim Convention Center.

I will be going.

If more than 20 people write me -- offline --- I will (1) put together a
little report on things of interest to this list, (2) post it on our
papershops.com website and (3) post the URL on this list.

I would appreciate hearing from others going to the show -- perhaps we can
combine notes to produce the report??
--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and