Archival ink jet inks

I was just in B&H photo in NYC and the salesperson there told me that
Epson was coming out with two new printers in a month that would use
archival ink.  I think one prints 8.5" wide and the other 11" wide.  He
said that he did not know if Epson would provide the same ink for older
printers but thought that they might.

R*

Department of Psychology
UMBC