Font conversion

Does anyone here know about font conversion software (preferably
free/shareware). I have a font set that's for Mac but would like to convert
it to Type 1 for Windows, and have ATM. For those concerned I bought the
font...

Thanks, p.

Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web, Book_Arts-L & John Vassos Bibliography